Thursday, February 11, 2010

Andrea Bocelli & Google Buzz


Yesterday I was buzzed by google. It buzzed me to be buzzed, because i was not ready for buzzing. After i was buzzed, i thought to myself: "What is all the buzz aboutgoogle buzz?!", and then i realized, it is a catchy name! Buzz!, Buzz! Buzzzzzzz!!

It is so catchy like a Bee buzzing its sweet honey.

But i was disturbed:
1. There was no control of who can or cannot follow me! Who said that the lady from the post that i sent her an email 3 years ago to check out a delivery not received yet, should be able to follow me?

You may ask yourself, why would she? and I ask you, why would she NOT? We are much more followers than leaders. everyone wants and needs to follow.

2. People claim that this might/should replace facebook, and i think to myself, what a wonderful lie.
This Buzz is not going to replace facebook, not that i have shares in facebook but it is a different platform, different concept, so different. I would say, this should/can replace twitter. This "platform" that has no meaning in life, that is a waste of valuable time, exactly like my facebook status. But, people love it.

So Buzz is an enhanced twitter, it is instance, it is from everywhere, it is from the inside. It shares, it connects but no games or applications, or a valentines day gift, or xmas tree gift, or an animal to grow, not farms, no mafia, no poker, and no aquarium..It is Serious! for Serious people, who have important things to share...like: "good morning all my buzzies..", "I buzzed my boss, and he loves it - i expected a raise in my salary next Buzz..", "what a great Bozz I have, he Buzzed everyday on his way in the Buz".

Whatever..what's important today that i found out that Andrea Bocelli will be in copenhagen on 9.4.2010 for a concert. I hurried up to the internet and checked the prices, and wooops, the cheapest ticket is like 110 Euros, the most expensive is aprox 200 Euro. With all my respect to Andrea, our relationship is not that strong to spend a 200 Euro on him. We could spend time together in youtube and i will be just fine. If he do not like to strengthen our relationship, then let it be. I am not going to force it on him..


It would be different if he was fairuz, or majida el roumi, still we have blood relation, it is strong, it is majestic, it is divine..I hope Andrea will understand that i am not going to make the extra step this time, it is his turn. If not, then we are done. kaput. Khalas!

1 comment: