Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What is Bullshit Batata?

It is, "Bullshit", you all know what is that! and it is "batata", potatoes in arabic. Did it have any meaning? Nope. I don't think so, but it has now. It is my new Blog about my bullshit... and batata.

I usually, do not have the nerve to write any blogs, I had one long time ago, in a time of crisis, a secret one, under Bullshit name, a funny name though, i wrote for a while, it was good. good for the spirit, but then i abandoned it. I have always thought to myself that i should write a blog, anything, once or twice a week, doesn't matter about what, but come on, who has the time for this?

So why now? just because i found this "test" blog in my account and the design was ready, so i didn't need to do much, just write something, the set-up was already there.. This is why. No Crisis. I just found out about this "test" blog that i created in April 2008 :-) Yup, and now it has a new name.

Next step is to put a bet on: "For how long I would keep up with this blog, and when am I going to abandon it?" Any bets? come on (not that anyone of you know about this account, but as long as it has this bullshit, I ain't gonna publish it..Yuppi Yeaahh!

Have a good night from freezing (-5) copenhagen!

No comments:

Post a Comment