Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Texas HoldEm Poker

Just Folded. Now at this moment. Yup, facebook Texas HoldEm Poker. I tried last weekend to lose all my chips, I had around 500,000$ - I reached 70,000$ and then wooops, In 30 minutes approximately they became 1.3M$ !! Wow.. what am I going to do with that?!! The goal was to lose chips, to delete application and now I am winning chips and spending more time on this game than ever. Not good, not good.

Sometimes, I say money instead of Chips, but it ain't real money. I wonder whether i would play same way if it was real? I doubt it. I guess i'd be more careful and risk avert! Which means, losing slowly! No winnings without taking risks! never seen that.

High Risk, High Return. Low Risk, slow death..

I just raised, and lost, because it is not only about risk, but also about being very attentive to others, to the cards, to the table, to your guts.

Play risky, but play responsibly.

1 comment:

  1. "High Risk, High Return. Low Risk, slow death.."
    for real? or just in poker?

    ReplyDelete