Monday, January 9, 2012

Staccato

Beautiful soul. Hurt soul. Aching soul.

I hurt you, you and you. I regret...none.

Choose, you need to choose.
Decide, you need to decide. 
No decision is a decision. 
Why? No answer.

Time. 
More time. 
No extra time. 
How much time?
Unknown. Unknown.

Secret. No, it is not. 
Ashamed. No I am not.  
Lies. No it is not. 
What is better, lies or honesty? 
No difference. Exact same.
Can't handle anyway.

Choice and consequence
You choose, you pay. 
You don't choose, you pay. 
You play, you win...or lose. 
Enjoy. Live. Breath. Breath. Cry. 
Stop! Stop!


You. You. 
Imperfect. I do what I can do. 
This is me. This is you. 
You do what you can do. You too.
Imperfect. Perfect. Imperfect. 
Perfect in my imperfects. 


Fool. Cruel. Love, pure. Different. 
Love me different. 
Doesn't matter. 
Silence what matters. 
Perfectionist. Not. 
Suffer a bit. Ok. Why not? 
Suffer.

Happy. Sad. Happy. Moody. 
Perfectly happy. 
Damn angry. Sad. Sad. 
Moody. Down. Up. 
Up and down. 
Roller Coaster.
Adrenaline, fear. 
Punch in the face. 
Why? 
Broken. Broken.

Wine. The color, wine. 
Colors. Honey. Light. Dark. No.
Add colors. More colors. 
Smile. Perfect. That is perfect.

You. Be who you are. 
This is who you are. 
Disturbed. Me.
This is what you can. 
Laugh. Smile. Beautiful smile. 
Silence. S-I-L-E-N-C-E! 
Broken.

Write. I want you to write. 
I write. No regrets. 
I write. For you I write. 
Write. For me. For you. For us. Us? 
Yes. No. Perhaps?
Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps.

Side effects are temp. 
Sick? are you sick?
Side effects, need time. 
Time. 
Do you believe in time? 
Intentions. No. 
Does time stop? 
I want to play. Magic stick. Now and then, everywhere. 
Can we play with time?

Time heals. No. 
Time buries. No? 


Sorry. Beautiful soul. 
Hurt soul. Sorry. 

You. 
You aching soul, be strong. 
Or whatever...

1 comment: