Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Market

So, tonight as usual for the past week, i was playing Texas Hold'em poker..reached almost 3M$, but ofcourse became too tiered and on my way losing them. Now I am a bit below 2M$ - and just to remind you, few days ago all i wanted is to lose my chips so i can close this application. Addictive game, ha?

Anyway, while playing something interesting happened, the below chat:

Fesih: maya
Maya: hi
Fesih: msn
Fesih: ok
Maya: from where
Fesih: turky
Maya: plz 100k
Fesih: ok
Fesih: msn
Maya: soft-angle19


and then they both disappeared.

Needless to say that Fasih's picture looked like a man in his 50's, bold, large mustache, in some people's eyes he could be handsome, but you could easily say he was ugly, and Maya that had a picture of woman in her 20's (or maybe 19?), beautiful and her picture is considered as sexy.

I wonder what the virtual 100k$ could get Fasih? Probably another virtual commodity.

No matter where, no matter when? The Market exists. There are buyers and there are sellers. There are needs and there are people to satisfy these needs. It was not clear to me here who was the buyer and who was the seller..I am still wondering..

Morality? That's not for me to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment