Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas supermarket

Today, after work, I went for a cup of coffee at the preferred neighborhood cafe. It was weird. I was all alone with the Barista man. Dark outside (even though 16:30 - yes today I left early), candles light inside, and a perfect coffee temperature. Sitting on the bar, next to the window, all exposed to the outside world,  all alone, with my bitter coffee and sweet thoughts.

I was awakened from my dark day dream,  in order to join in for a supermarket visit.

It has been a while since I last visited a supermarket. There is a reason why I don't visit the supermarket that often, trust me,  a very good reason, even though I love supermarkets.

I love walking around, looking at products, reading what's written on the packages, searching for new and exotic products. The colors, the drawings, the shapes, the graphics; It all attracts me so much, so I can spend hours in a supermarket (Only if I have a jacket and scarf with me, as it tends to be so cold in there).

Christmas is almost here (One month to go...yay!), and everything is already dressed with Christmas outfit, colors, gifts and happiness. Lots of of happiness in the air.  True happiness, fake happiness, it doesn't matter, it is there. In this period of time we concentrate on happiness, no matter how miserable we are, because Christmas is hope, and Christmas is life, and Christmas is what we wait for a full year!

C h r i s t m a s,  C h r i s t m a s   e v e r y w h e r e ! 

Christmas chocolate, Christmas beer, Christmas wine, Christmas decorations, Christmas tiny figures, Christmas toys, Christmas vegetables, Christmas fruits, Christmas toilets paper, Christmas ear cotton sticks, Christmas milk, Christmas...
The supermarket was full of Christmas stuff.  My eyes are filled with Christmas shopping, and my heart is filled with Christmas happiness, and I started gathering Christmas stuff. Chocolates for my nephews, alcohol for my parents, little Santas for the house and Christmas greeting cards for the friends.

A gift for G, a gift for S, a gift for P, for N,  for M, for E, for A, for B, for N, for D, for G, for T, for J, for S, for R, for L, for H, for R, for L, for H, for C, for C, for B, for Y, for T, for I, for L, for everyone. A gift for everyone in my life. Everyone. No matter what religion they are, no matter what and when they celebrate. Everyone.

Will anyone, think of me?!

Christmas is here, true happiness, fake happiness, it doesn't matter, it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment