Friday, November 18, 2011

One thousand nights to go.

Every night, when the darkness is about to kiss the light, I abandon.
Every night, when the cockerel is about to crow in the break of dawn, I torture.
Every night, when the sun is about to wake up for a good morning ray, I kill.

Every night, I live to feed my ego.
Every night, I live to fulfill my passions.
Every night, I live to abandon, to torture and to kill.

Every night I am no one.
I am Shahryar! Shahryar!

Tonight you came, with your story to tell.
Tonight you came, for my imagination to conquer.
Tonight you came, and it was my turn to taste lust and despair.

You smile, you laugh, you lie, you touch...and I die.

Preternatural...storyteller...a fairy you are.
One thousand nights to go, and I didn't know.
That I am Shahryar, and Shahrazad you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment