Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Salt - a short movie

So, it has been a while indeed but it is not because I was lazy. I actually had lots of activities.
I completed the project I was working on very successfully with real high quality. Something that I am proud of. It was hectic.

I had a long (relatively) 2 weeks vacation at home with my family and friends in Haifa that I missed so much.

I celebrated my birthday in Barcelona, with the highlight of watching the spanish SuperCopa where Barcelona beats Seville 4:0 with Pedro in the first goal and Messi with another 3 goals. It is so perfect when the seats are so close to the players and no need for telescope. Thank you G.! I had the best of times.

On the way I also worked on my latest short movie - Salt. It is experimental and I am proud of it. I hope you will like it and enjoy it.


Today was my last day at work! Next week I will start a new one month adventure in London. I will study for filmmaking certificate. Not doing it for profession at this stage, but mainly in order to enrich my soul, and to explore new worlds.

2 comments:

  1. i love it! i have no idea what exactly i love! maybe the colors, maybe the fact that they all are women, maybe the meal or maybe it is just the salt! that i love so much:) good job A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad! Maybe :-)
    (Thanks beyondtheredline)

    ReplyDelete